Flora and Fauna
First and foremost, HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my bestie Michelle. She does not know I do a blog, but I will tell her so she can read this. She is not in my Creative group. She is in my "I love Dogs, Christ and Bestie" group! Lucky me! I do torture her with pictures of watercolors and other weird things I do. She makes me laugh. And she is kind,caring and thoughtful. She is not patient so let's get on with it!
Her gift. OK not her gift, but the gift wrapped. The Flora:
Honestly, I am more excited with the wrapping. People ask me what I will do with all the tissue paper fun things I make. Well here you are you doubting scoffers! Pretty. Ignore the shark jaws in the picture. They are decidedly not pretty. But they are awesome!
OK now for the Fauna
![]() |
| Lovebirds |
That is from a tutorial by Anna Bucciarelli . If you are a watercolor fanatic like I am and do not know her, do not deprive yourself of her wisdom and relaxing voice over tutorials. My version does not look all together like hers. WHY? I only did the beginning part of the tutorial. WHY? Because I mixed some color wrong, applied it and I liked it better. Then I pulled a Shan and went rogue. I embraced it and painted over the original violet leaves and flowers to suit the darker look. I like it! Unfortunately the turn I made deprived me of the upcoming lesson on luminous layers. I will have to learn that another day. Frankly the day should come quickly, because I need it.
OK Goodbye. Michelle, See you soon friend. Shall our coming years be filled with swatting balls as hard as we can and making each other laugh. You know... the usual.


Comments
Post a Comment